Discovering the presence of bed bugs in your home is akin to living a real-life horror movie. The thought of those blood-sucking insects terrorizing you in your sleep is enough to cause anyone to panic. Read more
by Tommy Underhill April 21, 2020
- Using pesticides indiscriminately: Don’t apply poisonous substances without following the product directions closely. You can actually harm yourself, your family, and especially any pets on your property.
- Using the wrong pesticide: Not every pesticide, poison, or bait works for all pests. You need different methods for each of the most common pests, including roaches, rats, and bed bugs.
- Ignoring repairs: Did you know that sealing windows, doors, plumbing, crawlspace vents, and chimneys can help keep pests out? Keep an eye out for easy pest entry points.
- Throwing out valuables: If you have an infestation of a pest like bed bugs, you may not have to throw out valuable clothing or furniture. Call a pest control team to exterminate the infestation and protect your valuables.
- Putting savings over safety: If you really want pest control that works quickly and extensively, you need the help of a pest control company. Call a pest control service near you at the first sign of a problem.
Don’t take our word for it
They were very responsive and professional. They hit the right price point for me. I would hire them again.
5 Stars: ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
September 26, 2018