A bed bug infestation is nothing to laugh at. These little critters can wreak havoc in your life even though they're almost invisible to the naked eye. Read more
by Tommy Underhill, GreenTech Heat
January 3, 2020
You can get bed bugs from almost anywhere, and having bed bugs is not your fault.
You don’t have to live with bed bugs. You also don’t have to live with lengthy bed bug treatments where you and your family continue to get bit while everyone waits for pesticides to work.
What makes a heat treatment different?
- Heat kills all bed bugs in a single, one-day treatment: adults, nymphs, eggs. Because heat kills the eggs, there are no future generations to bite and pester your family. All it takes is a single breeding pair of bed bugs to reestablish the infestation.
- Heat penetrates everywhere a bed bug might hide. Chemicals and pesticides get sprayed or dusted on the surface of items in your home and only work when the insects come into contact with them, either by direct application or when the bed bugs scurry across a perimeter.
- Heat penetrates everywhere. Just like cooking with a convection oven, we get everything up to lethal temperatures and then hold that temperature long enough to kill all the bed bugs— adults, nymphs, and eggs. All furniture, furnishings, drapes, electronics, clothing, bedding, mattresses, and structural materials— including walls— reach lethal temperatures. There is no where for a bed bug to hide and they’re all killed the first time. That’s why we use heat for a 100% kill.
- Heat is 100% safe to the contents of your home. Anything that has been shipped by truck or ocean container has already been exposed to the temperatures in a bed bug heat treatment.
- Heat has no chemicals or pesticides to irritate you or your family. Heat is safe for your dogs and cats. Heat has no allergic properties. Your home is freshened after a heat treatment.
Don’t take our word for it
The guys are really personable and professional. Great experience over all.
Adam J Doaln
5 Stars: ★ ★ ★ ★ ★